Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

Forgot to say that in the last post.

And here's what's coming up in the next few days:

The new House to Astonish will be up either tonight or tomorrow, with reviews of Incognito #1, War Machine #1 and Justice League of America #28.

For the first time in a while, we've got a couple of X-book story arcs ending this week. So here on the blog, we'll be looking at the "Y-Men" arc from Young X-Men and "Old Ghosts" from X-Force. There's also New Exiles Annual #1, but I'm not sure it really merits a full review. We'll see.

I'm also inclined to take another shot at posting at least a couple of paragraphs about other books and so forth that I've read in 2009. I've tried this before and usually ended up giving up because I didn't have the time to write full reviews, so expect some of these to be little more than capsules... but hey, it's a blog and they might spark some discussion, so why not?

Labels: